Motivational speaker and financial communicator
Peter Knight is a highly regarded international public speaker. In addition to brilliant key note speeches he also runs engaging workshops on business and explains the numbers that people need to pay attention to.
He has worked with some of Australia’s leading organisations. These include AMP, Westpac, CPA Australia, Furniture Industry of Australia, NSW Business Chamber and the Crane Industry of Australia.
He has also worked with some of Australia’s leading franchise groups such as Foodco (Muffin Break, Jamaica Blue), Gloria Jeans Coffees, Baker’s Delight, Retail Food Group, Battery World, Ben & Jerry’s, Kwik Kopy and Shingle Inn.
He has the ability to demystify the numbers which means you can make better business decisions.
Workshop topics include:
- How to avoid the 7 things that will send your business broke
- Business Basics 101
- How to manage challenging times in business
- Rigorous business discussions
- Financial conversations
- Issues facing the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Best Practice Benchmarking
- Making KPI’s work for you
- Planning for Profit
- How to Thrive in Turbulent Times
Take the opportunity to book Peter to speak at your upcoming conference or workshop. Call him on 029 680 8887.