Peter is an exceptional financial communicator.
He has the ability to explain complex financial information in ways people can understand.
This helps them make sense of their information and make better decisions.
He is both a CPA and Chartered Accountant. In fact, he is a former President of CPA Australia (NSW).
He completed his Masters degree at Macquarie University and went on to be a lecturer and tutor in Financial Accounting. He enjoys public speaking and regularly presents at conferences throughout Australia and overseas.
Peter was one of the founding Partners of national firm Hayes Knight, which grew to have offices in each capital city around Australia and New Zealand, with 38 partners and 350 staff. The BRW Top 100 ranked them as the 25th largest accounting firm in Australia.
Prior to this Peter spent a number of years in the commercial sector working with major accounting software suppliers. It was while he worked with Solution 6 in sales and marketing that he became their number one salesman, winning the prized trip to New York and Disneyland.
Key Areas of Franchising Expertise
- Financial Communication – being able to explain financial matters in ways people really understand
- Financial Director – taking the role of your part-time Finance Director
- Sales & Marketing, new business development and Client Relationship Management
- Profit improvement, structure and asset protection advice
- Practice Coach and Mentor, Performance Group Facilitator
- President, CPA Australia, (NSW Division)
- Fellow, CPA Australia
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia
- Lead author – CPA Australia ‘Practice Management Manual’
- Contributing author – International Federation of Accountants ‘International Public Practice Management Guide’
Phone: 029 680 8887 Mob Ph 0412 756 374 PO Box 888, Castle Hill, NSW, 1765